If you wish to contact me, use this contact form. But please bear this in mind:
DON'T CONTACT ME IF:
- If you are writing to offer search engine optimization or other "site services", please do not waste your time or mine: I am not interested. Thank you!
- If you saw that I have worked in the editorial world and want my help to get your manuscript published or in the hands of an editor, please don't write to me. I haven't worked with editorials for about five years and have no pull with them.
- If you want to offer hardware or software for our school, please send the information to soporte at glm dot edu dot co. Don't send it to my personal email. It will not be read.
DO CONTACT ME IF:
- If you are an old friend or acquaintance, this is a good way of getting back in touch, much more effective than Facebook, which I rarely visit.
- If you have comments on my ideas, by all means, please contact me.
- If you are interested in any of my documents, pictures or more generally, ideas, bear in mind that most are licensed through a Creative Commons Attribution, Non-commercial, Share-alike license (unless clearly indicated otherwise), so go ahead and use them, remix them, edit them... but keeping in terms with this license. If you wish to use them commercially, send me an offer.
If you chose to e-mail me, send me a PGP or S/Mime signed message and you are more likely to be read. Use your full name in the sender field, as well as mine in the "To" field. Write a clear, meaningful subject line.
nando at post dot harvard dot edu
PGP Fingerprint: B578 364C 8BA0 F601 3535 828B C5A4 18CC 5DC1 D91B
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Darwin)
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----